“What you think, so shall you be.” – Wayne Dyer
When you think about your habits, what springs to mind? Have you ever wondered how you ended up with these habits? Were they knowingly formed? Or did they start unintentionally from being in a certain environment? Do you understand why you are choosing to do what you do?
Research tells us that 66% of what we do in any given day is a habit and on average it takes a person 66 days* for a behaviour to become automatic.
- Do you want to thrive in life and maximise your highest potential?
- Are you ready to make or break certain habits to become the change?
- Do you want a desired skill to become second nature?
- If so, let’s do this together!
Over 66 days you will receive:
- 6 sessions of 1-2-1 coaching. We shall dive deep into how and why the habit(s) have been formed and what habit(s) can be changed in order for you to thrive in life and maximise your highest potential. We shall go on a journey to discover what works for you to bring your whole self in alignment with your goals and to lay a foundation of growth.
- Weekly email check-ins. We shall reflect on the previous week’s action plan, consider any new ways to recharge your mind, body, heart and soul, and whether you need to refocus on what you put your energy into for the next week.
- Daily motivational messages. I shall send an inspirational quote to help guide your day in a positive way.
*Study published in the European Journal of Social Psychology by Phillippa Lally and colleagues from University College London